Sider Family Blog

Boy (Brad) meets girl (Pam). Boy and girl get married (1999). Boy and girl have a baby (Lily, 2002), and another (Ella, 2005), and another (Abigail, 2008), and another (Levi, 2009). Boy and girl get a dog (Charlie Brown, 2010). Boy and girl and kids and dog live in Toronto. Boy works at Evergreen (Yonge Street Mission). Girl stays at home with the kids and works part-time at Starbucks. And they all live happily ever after...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Strawberry Patch

Today, Uncle Jeff and Auntie Heather took me to the strawberry patch at Whittamore’s Farm. There was a rule about needing to pick ten berries and then I could eat one... but I think I got confused and picked one berry and ate ten! Mmm mmm!!!

Thanks Uncle Jeff and Auntie Heather!! I had soooo much fun!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home