Sider Family Blog

Boy (Brad) meets girl (Pam). Boy and girl get married (1999). Boy and girl have a baby (Lily, 2002), and another (Ella, 2005), and another (Abigail, 2008), and another (Levi, 2009). Boy and girl get a dog (Charlie Brown, 2010). Boy and girl and kids and dog live in Toronto. Boy works at Evergreen (Yonge Street Mission). Girl stays at home with the kids and works part-time at Starbucks. And they all live happily ever after...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sider Family Online Photo Albums


I was searching for a place to put some of my "albums" online to share with you. I found Shutterfly.com. I've already added our camping trip pictures from MBC, and another album of Lily dressing up. Click on this link to take a look at the pictures so far. Make sure that you check there often, because I have a lot more photos to share.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home