Sider Family Blog

Boy (Brad) meets girl (Pam). Boy and girl get married (1999). Boy and girl have a baby (Lily, 2002), and another (Ella, 2005), and another (Abigail, 2008), and another (Levi, 2009). Boy and girl get a dog (Charlie Brown, 2010). Boy and girl and kids and dog live in Toronto. Boy works at Evergreen (Yonge Street Mission). Girl stays at home with the kids and works part-time at Starbucks. And they all live happily ever after...

Sunday, September 24, 2006

BRAD PITT!!!

YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!!! I was working my usual shift at Starbucks and in walks BRAD PITT!!!! I'm trying to act cool, like I know what I'm doing. I wait for his order... I can't believe I'm about to make BRAD PITT his drink!!!! He orders a tall white hot chocolate with extra whip cream. I know how to make that... no problem. The extra whip is easy, I'll just put the drink in a larger cup (grande) to make sure there is enough room. Do you think I could find a grande cup?!?! Someone new to the store has completely RUINED the order of the cups, not keeping them in nice stacks of their own kind. So, I'm tearing the place apart, cups are flying everywhere!!! NO GRANDE CUPS!!! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!!! Then, Brad and Lily woke me up, and now I'll never find out.

It's probably all for the best. How embarrassing if that actually happened! I now make sure that there are plenty of cups (especially grande) in order ready for the next customer... and in case Brad Pitt comes in!!! Tee hee :o)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger •J•O•A•N• said...

so glad that you were able to keep your cool in the face of such adversity, even in your dream.

7:14 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home