Sider Family Blog

Boy (Brad) meets girl (Pam). Boy and girl get married (1999). Boy and girl have a baby (Lily, 2002), and another (Ella, 2005), and another (Abigail, 2008), and another (Levi, 2009). Boy and girl get a dog (Charlie Brown, 2010). Boy and girl and kids and dog live in Toronto. Boy works at Evergreen (Yonge Street Mission). Girl stays at home with the kids and works part-time at Starbucks. And they all live happily ever after...

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Lily's First Field Trip


Today I went to Apple Orchard. I got there on a school bus. I sat with my friends Hazel and Pamela. I only cried once because I wanted to take my backpack with me and not leave it on the bus. We found apples on the ground and on the trees. We went for a tractor ride, and I sat on the hay in the wagon beside Hazel. I brought home six apples. I'm going to make an apple pie with my Auntie Heather and Mommy.

When I got off the bus, my friend Natalia were there with my Mommy and her Mommy and her baby brother Ethan. I was so excited to see her. I shared my teddy grahams with Natalia. I played in the the kitchen, showed Natalia my computer book, and some games on the internet. Thanks for coming to play with me Natalia!!

Lily

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home