Sider Family Blog

Boy (Brad) meets girl (Pam). Boy and girl get married (1999). Boy and girl have a baby (Lily, 2002), and another (Ella, 2005), and another (Abigail, 2008), and another (Levi, 2009). Boy and girl get a dog (Charlie Brown, 2010). Boy and girl and kids and dog live in Toronto. Boy works at Evergreen (Yonge Street Mission). Girl stays at home with the kids and works part-time at Starbucks. And they all live happily ever after...

Monday, March 28, 2011

Progress

Right now, as I type, Cesar (aka Basement Super Hero), is working in our basement!!!  WOOOHOOO!!  Brad was able to finish up all he could do, and we've called in Cesar to finish... everything else.  It's still going to be a couple of weeks until we move everything in, but its getting closer and closer.  Last week Cesar finished installing the lights. Every night I've been downstairs, turning on all the lights, just because I can.  I can hear that he's prepping our walls for tape and mud.  I can't even contain my myself!    Exciting times people.  Boring post, but exciting times!!!

The house.  We've seen progress there too.  We're setting into our routines, and everyone is helping out.  The load seems lighter and easier to accomplish.  This morning I went out for an early morning walk with Lyndzie and Charlie, so Brad was responsible for making the bed.  And it was done before I came home.  Wonderful!  The kitchen has been clean since I posted too.  Well, minus this mornings dishes because I'm blogging... but as soon as I post I'll clean up, I promise!

Um, that's it.  Spring is in the air.  The air is crisp.  Wish it would warm up just a smidge so my walks with Charlie in the morning are a little more comfortable, but that will come.  Progress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home